Meet people where you want them to be; people who need no changing. Sacrifices and compromises lead to resentments and revenge.

If you have to sacrifice and compromise it’s probably because your values are different, or because you’re not aiming for win-win solutions.

Sacrifices are win-lose; compromises are lose-lose; what you want is win-win.

In a sacrifice, one person gets 70% and the other 30%. In a compromise, both persons get 40% and the other 20% is wasted. In a win-win, one person gets 100% and the other person gets another 100%.

In a sacrifice or a compromise you hold back once your share is done, keeping track of the scoreboards. In a win-win, you both give it your unconditional 100% with no scoreboards.

Find the people who already are where you want them to be, and give them 100% and not just your share.

Whatever you put into anything will be what you get out of it.

Whenever we manage to love without expectations, calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven. ― Rūmī

If you love a person, you accept the total person. With all the defects. Because those defects are a part of the person. Never try to change a person you love, because the very effort to change says that you love half, and the other half of the person is not accepted. When you love, you simply love. ― Osho

PS. Share this blog 🙏

GET ALL MY TOP RESOURCES

GET ALL MY TOP RESOURCES